Call for Entry Guidelines
We would like to thank you for interest in participating in the call for art for the Mujer Poderosa Retreat 2020.
You must be a Latina/Hispanic woman to submit and the theme is “Mujer Poderosa”.
Your art should represent what a powerful Latina/Hispanic woman either looks like, feels like, act like or what she represents to YOU.
The Exhibition at Mujer Poderosa will be curated by Tania S Lopez and Shawnick Rodríguez.
You can submit up to 3 pieces of work for $30.
Please read the following;
- 2D art May not exceed 36 x 48 and may not weigh more than 10lbs.
- The only 3D work that will be accepted will be small to medium sized glass, ceramics or sculpture that may be displayed on a pedestal.
- You are responsible for shipping of work and please have return label attached.
- List price of item if it’s for sale, keep in mind there is a 15% commission of artwork sold. Artwork not for sale must be marked NFS.
- Please title and submit short description of your work.
- Insurance is not mandated but keep in mind that Mujer Poderosa is not responsible for damage to your work.
- We will send specifications of hanging mechanism at a later date.
- We will have a location the following day where prints of artwork will be sold. If you would like to include prints of your work for sale, you must provide and they must be ready to sell. List the price and the same 15% will apply.
- You may provide business cards so that they could be displayed on Saturday as well.
- Payment for submission fee must be rendered at time of application via PayPal to Tania.Lopez@art-y-son.com
- Images, title and description must be sent to Tania.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission deadline is March 31st, 2020 and acceptance or denial notifications will be sent out by April 10th, 2020.
- Pieces must be received by May 15th to an address that will be rendered upon acceptance.